The current challenge for Wicked Wednesday ATC is CASE one of their designers. I assumed that I would CASE Nikki because I love her vision. But, I was so taken with Alison’s coloring technique that I wanted to try it. You just color portions of an image, using another shape to define the area you color.
I alread had this image printed and cut out. So, I decided to glue it on another piece of white paper for coloring. Then I used a circle template and drew two circles with a pencil. The lime was my third cirle and I didn’t need a template for that one!
- Card Base: Product packaging, 3 corners chomped.
- First Layer: Neenah Solar White.
- Image: Cheers Kaylee from Some Odd Girl, Printed on Neenah Solar, cutout with Silhouette, colored with Copics.
- Lime: YG00, 3, 6, 9
- Dress: R35, 27, 39; Y38, 35, 11, 000
- Glasses: R24, 5, 17
- Eyes: BV31, 23, 25
- Hair: Y21; YR23; E15, 18
- Skin: E000, 00, 11
- Background: B00
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Wicked Wednesday ACT Challenge