Recently my camera died and I had to get a new one. I am enjoying taking photographs with it! I’ve never been someone that documents and photographs everything, but I find myself taking more and more photographs…and not just of crafting!
A few weeks ago we went to the Gulf Coast and enjoyed sometime at the beach. The current challenge in the Some Odd Girl Facebook group is Boys! I have a handful of Some Odd Girl/Boys because I have nephews that I send cards to. When I was looking through my options I realized that Snorkel Tobie would be great on an ATC…and then I went and found a picture from our vacation…with my partner strolling along the beach ahead of me.
- Card Base: Product packaging (as usual), edges chomped.
- First Layer: Picture I took and printed on 67lbs. white paper. The sky is colored with Glimmer Mist – Dragonfly and a turquoise watercolor paint.
- Trees: The tall trees that I wanted on the ATC were outside the area…so, I cut them our and inserted them in the tree line. Around this I colored a wavy area with Copic Spicas and black Sharpie.
- Image: Snorkel Tobie from Some Odd Girl. The towel over his arm was created with Flower Soft to give it some dimension and fuzziness.
- Skin: R11 underneath, E000, 00, 21, 11, 4
- Snorkel/Fins/Floats: BG0000, 0, 45, 49
- Snorkel/Mask: C0, 1, 5
- Shorts: RV63, 66, 69
- Towel Shadow: C5
- Shorts Stripes: Uniball Signa White
- Edge: W8