Just announcing that I am the designated Growing In Unity stamper for the week of August 10 – 14, 2015. I am already planning lots of things for that week. Please make sure to join me for projects and prizes!
We get some interesting bird in our backyard when they are migrating. I have a great yard that connects me to nature and the seasons.
I’ve had this stamp for sometime and haven’t yet used it…found some vellum ephemera…and a tag was born! One of the things I like about FwF is that is gives me a consistent reason to play with my Unity stamps.
The vellum says “”Observations.” So, I guess I should put this in the bird book!
- Tag Base: 2 1/8 x 4 1/4. I think I received this as a gift with a Unity purchase.
- Tag Background: Distress edges with Distress Ink – Walnut Stain and Crushed Olive. Stamped with Inkadinkadoo flourish stamp with DI – Olive.
- Tag Bird: Unity Stamp inked with DI – Walnut. Highlighted with Glimmer Glam – Suede, I used a small point brush to fill in some areas.
- Vellum: This is two pieces of vellum ephemera from K&Company (probably) glued together. I did some background stamping in the observation area – life, bliss, dream – DI – Olive.
- The leaves at the top are K&Company die cuts that I colored with Glimmer Mist – Mantis using a watercolor brush.
- Circle: This is a scrap that I distressed with DI – Olive.
- Rope: Random piece of thicker (perhaps waxed) twine that I got somehow (???) and love! I just knotted it in between two of the leaves.
- Art by Miran
- 613 Avenue Create
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Friends with Flair
- Not Just Cards