There are a ton of sponsor and prizes. Check it out.
So many of my friends have felt trapped by the weather this winter! This seemed like a great to remind everyone that winter can be fun also.
This was the first color rich thing I printed with my new laser printer…just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Card Base: Hammermill digital paper (all white/printed paper), A6. Edges colored with Memento Elderberry and then embossed with clear powder.
- First Layer: This background comes with the Snowboarding Birdie. I trimmed it so that the left/right and top/bottom edge were similar.
- Second Layer: Modified Silhouette file, embossed, and then embossed with clear powder.
- Image: Snowboard Birdie from Doodle Pantry. I created a cut file in Silhouette and used the print/cut feature. I printed out two in case there was any problem. Since I had an extra, I cut out the goggles and attached them with glue dots to give dimension.
- Just Shred It: Sentiment comes with file. Banner is a modified Silhouette file. This was embossed with a second embossing folder.
- Snowflakes: Silhouette file (4 sizes), all are embossed with a third embossing folder. The three to the left of the sentiment are stacked using glue dots to give dimension.
- Anya, Oddies, and Others
- Craft Your Passion
- Design Team Showcase