Come join us at 12 Month of Christmas Link Up!
~This month the Design Team theme was Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!~
I feel like snow days have taken over so many people’s lives this year. There were so many days that the kids were out of school…thankfully, most of them survived to tell the tale!
- Card Base: Neenah Metallic – Silver, 6 x 5.5, with the hinge at the top.
- First Layer: Martha Stewart Christmas paper.
- Snowflakes: Modified Silhouette files, with clear gem centers. These were stamped with a snowflake background stamp, using Versamark, and embossing with clear powder.
- Image: Snowman Snapshot by Scribbles Designs. The snowman was colored with Copics. The snapshot portion was filled in using a Decosse Dynamite snowflake paper. The background in the snapshot is medium blue card stock, stamped with the snowflake background stamp, using Versamark, and embossed with silver powder. The first layer is a light blue cardstock.
- Sentiment: Cut with Silhouette using white card stock, first layer in the medium blue card stock from the snapshot background. The snowflake on the left is a wood embellishment that was colored with Copics, embossed with silver powder, and with a clear gen in the center.
- Three Gems: Clear teardrop gems.
- Avenue 63
- Anya, Oddies, and Others
- Christmas Card Challenges
- Craft Your Passion
- Design Team Showcase
- Sister Act Card Challenge