There are a ton of sponsor and prizes. Check it out.
I loved this image from Dilly Beans. In fact, I love this image so much that I will be purchasing some more digital stamps from them.
The minute I saw all the space for the hair…I knew I could something fun and different: four leaf clovers for luck!
- ATC Base: Product packaging.
- First Layer: Clover paper received in a swap.
- Image: Brooke from Dilly Beans, colored with Copics. I *adore* how her eye turned out! The yellow at the bottom was paper pieced.
- Hair: Green card stock, that was stamped with a flourish using three (Shutters, Olive, and Paint) different green Distress Inks. The, using the Silhouette, I cut out three different size four-leaf clovers.
- I put the image on the ATC and cut away all the extra, and chomped the corners.
- Anya, Oddies, and Others
- Craft Your Passion
- Crafting By Design
- Design Team Showcase
- Scrapper’s Delights Challenge
- Simon Wednesday Challenge