This was created for Canvas Corp Brands as a Design Team Challenge…use the Tattered Tangles! Tattered Tangles are perfect for me since I love zentangles, but don’t really want to create them. This line was designed by JoAnne Doshier and are completely unique. You purchase these in packs of 12 (some with more than one design), they can be cut, layered, and colored.
Right now so many are mired in a horrible winter I thought it would be nice to give everyone a reminder that Spring is on the way. This vintage bunny reminded me of Beatrix Potter, books I adored growing up.
- Card Base: Ivory Skinny Card; stamped with Harlequin background stamp, inked with High Impact Olive.
- First Layer: Barbed Wire paper, distress with Distress Ink Olive.
- Bunny/tag: Printable image I found in the internet, edges distress with Distress Ink – Olive and Walnut.
- Top of Tag: Ribbon; olive green organza with opaque edges. Tattered Tangle: colored with Copics and folded over so that the ribbon would be tied through it. Clothespin; this was also sprayed with Nougat Glimmer Mist.
- Eye: Dome stud.
- Branches, Create, Outside the Lines, frames: Tattered Tangles, misted with Mantis and Suede Glimmer Mist.
- Anya, Oddies, and Others
- Craft Your Passion
- Design Team Showcase