The Some Odd Girl challenge at Anya, Oddies, and Others is to use one or more of the following: pink, word “love,” 3 hearts, and/or diecut. I have used: pink, 3 hearts and diecut! Three out of four isn’t so bad. See the other challenges and linkup your creations.
- Tag Base: Book board, 3.5 x 7.75 (scrap), corners chomped, hole created with Big Bite.
- First Layer: Recollection Habitat paper, scrap paper, and washi tape.
- Yo-Yo: Cream ribbon colored with gelatos. The hearts are made from card stock. They are also leftovers from quilled flowers I was making!
- Tie: This is one-half a 2inch circle, drilled with a Big Bite, with ribbon.
- Image: Tobie Lion by Some Odd Girl, colored with Copics and Copic glitter pens. I also cut a slit between the face and mane and inserted some curled paper to give dimension and interest.