Join the “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus” challenge over at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up! NOW might seem a little early to start thinking about Christmas, but is it ever really too early?
In 2014, I sent my nephews one card each day for a 25 day Christmas Countdown. We all loved it! I didn’t have the idea until mid-November though. The caused A LOT of work to be done in a short amount of time. This year I am starting early. Although, I might send this one to my sister instead of her kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This fairy seems to be daydreaming about some memorable kisses from Santa.
- Card Base: Deep Raspberry Red Bazzill card stock, 5×7.
- First Layer: Martha Stewart Christmas paper with red dot washi tape at the bottom. This would have been easier to adhere had I done it BEFORE I attached this layer to the card base.
- Image: Poinsettia Fairy by Ike’s Art, colored with Copics, and Copic Glitter pens. I also embossed the lips with clear embossing powder. The frame is from the same Martha Stewart paper pack.
- Phrase: This was created in Silhouette Studio, Milkshake font. The background is a digital paper from DeCosse’s Dynamite Doodles. I create a cut and print file and then cut out a separate matching green background for the edge.
- Poinsettias: These are layered die cut embellishments from K&Company.
- Star: Background is a circle (punch). The star is a wood embellishment, colored with Copics. The center is the same paper with a clear gem (colored with Copics). I also embossed the ends with clear powder.
- Anya, Oddies, and Others
- Craft Your Passion
- Design Team Showcase