The February challenge at So Suzy Stamps is…Love!
One of the new stamps at So Suzy Stamps Chicky with Egg!
Did you know that So Suzy Stamps
Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!
The combination of image and this card makes me think about all the infants that we play peek-a-boo with…and how much they are (hopefully) loved.
- Card Base: 6.75 x 4.25, A6, corners chomped. Light lilac card stock, distressed with velvet.
- First Layer: Spring egg patterned paper, edged with Distress Ink – Concord.
- Second Layer: Spring bunny patterned paper, edged Distress Ink – Concord.
- Window: Modified Silhouette file, same lilac paper, distressed with velvet.
- Tab: File from above, Neenah Solar White paper, reinforcing circle cut with Silhouette from lilac paper, distressed with velvet. Sentiment stamped with velvet. Ties are organza peach and twine.
- Image: Chicky with Egg from So Suzy Stamps, stamped on Neenah Solar White, stamped with Distress Ink – Walnut Stain, colored with Copics, distressed with velvet.
- Anya, Oddies, and Others
- Craft Your Passion
- Design Team Showcase