We are starting the year off with a new blog for all our stamping friends. We want you to share your craftiness with others just for fun and inspiration.
The new Linky Party blog, Anya, Oddies, and Others! is all about stamps. Link up current creations on the correct page (easy). We have specific companies featured, but we also have the ‘Others’ page where you can link up any stamp manufacturer. The catch…we want you to use one of the craft options we are asking to see (again, easy).
Check back every Wednesday – just saying.
Share your projects at Anya, Oddies, and Others!
- Puffy Sticker
- Patterned Paper
I managed to use all but the puffy sticker! OK OK OK…I didn’t think and went on automatic…and as a result my hexagon has 5 sides and not 6!
- Card Base: DCWV Lemon Flower Stack, A2.
- First Layer: DCWV Lemon Flower Stack, edge sewn with three strands of tan embroidery thread. Edges with Corduroy Distress Ink.
- Sewing Machine: Silhouette file. Cut from Lemon Flower Stack. The dark dot was make from MME Sunshine and placed behind a hole that was cut.
- You’re Sew Awesome: Some Odd Girl sentiment, inked with corduroy.
- Hexagons: same paper stack, edged with corduroy.
- Thread/needles stamp: Some Odd Girl. Heart colored with Copics.
- Button: Cream button, inked with corduroy, and slightly smeared. This is resting on a modified design from Silhouette (cut from MME Sunshine) with a baker’s twine bow.