I am so glad that the craze for monkeys has ended. I managed to make it through that without purchasing one monkey. I much prefer owls.
I made this for an owl atc swap.
- Standard size ATC. I use packaging “card board” and cut to size with my guillotine.
- First Layer: Piece of paper with writing received in a swap. Stamped with Unity Stamp inked with Wild Honey Distress Ink.
- Main Image: Unity Stamps, inked with Walnut Stain (clearly my most used color!). Then I used Distress Inks to color the image: Corduroy, Barn Door, Concord, Peeled Paint, and Crushed Olive. The eyebrows and underside of the mushroom were embossed using a Versamark pen and brown Distress Embossing Powder. I used glitter glue on the mushroom.
- There is washi tape under the branch.
- To give a shimmer the entire thing was spritzed with Glimmer Mist Nougat.