Have you posted your creation to the Open-Minded Crafting Challenge? Right now the challenge is New Year’s Resolutions.
This is part of my year long “Be Joyful” series.
- Base: Pocket from old jeans with Stiffen Quick. I made several applications (microwave method) to each side.
- First Layer: scrap fabric, applied with 3M General Purpose Adhesive.
- Image: The Stamping Boutique – Pocket Patootie, colored with Copics, and a Uniball white gel pen. Adhered with 3M General Purpose Adhesive. Love brad insert with Big Bite.
- Button: White craft button, I colored the edge with Copic markers and used Baker’s Twine for the bow.
- Paper Rosettes: I had previous made these from scrap paper. The center is a pre-made paper flower.
- There is a large grommet set into the pocket behind the paper rosettes.
- Ribbon: I used light blue grosgrain, organza peach, and organza white with silver edging.