This was just something that came to me immediately when I saw the Unity monthly challenge. I thought all the hearts making up a heart really were a great visual for the sentiment.
I didn’t really like using this embossing folder. You simply cannot use tape to adhere to either side. Frustrating!
- Card Base: Deep plum purple card stock, A2, chomped.
- First Layer: White card stock, embossed with dots, dots inked with concord Distress Ink.
- Image: Pink card stock, Unity stamp, concord Distress Ink, chomped.
- Sentiment: Pink card stock, Unity stamps, concord Distress Ink. Chomping isn’t possible as the rectangle is too narrow.
- Ribbon: Stash (must be ten years old!)