The January challenge at So Suzy Stamps is…Ready for the New Year Use Something New. One of the new stamps at So Suzy Stamps is a “Oui.” I rarely use chipboard and using this old ribbon is new! I had this rose ribbon…and then received some more when my Mom gave me her stash of ribbon…and neither of us had actually used it for anything…in years.
- Case Base: Ivory card stock, A2, distressed with Barn Door.
- First/third Layer: Paper from my stash, corners chomped.
- Second Layer: Ivory, distressed with Barn Door.
- Ribbon: From my stash.
- Chipboard: Painted ivory, stamped with Barn Door.
- Flower/ribbon: Stash, colored with gelatos.
- Sentiment: Oui from So Suzy Stamps, inked with Barn Door. I colored the white card stock with gelatos.
- Gems: 3 coordinating gems.