This image *immediately* reminded me of my mother’s Christmas stocking, which was needlepointed by my grandmother…quite a while ago!
Today is the only day I could take a picture of the card and the weather was not cooperating! Raining here.
- Card Base: DCWV Guilded Orchard (all unless otherwise noted), 6×6.
- First Layer: This goes to the far left edge to maintain the color under the braid.
- Braid: I have a file I am working on that will do this braid via Silhouette…but, it must wait until 2015!
- Flower: Quilled, with light red glitter glue as the center.
- Square Flower: Flourish behind is a Silhouette cut file.
- Image: Lacy Sunshine, printed on Xpress-It, colored with Copics, and Flower Soft for the fur on the front bottom of her coat.