Another for my nephews! Closing in on having them all done…thankfully.
- Card Base: Oval Book Cover from Canvas Corp Brand. I sprayed Suede Glimmer Mist over a honeycomb template.
- “S” Area: Random chip board and “S.”
- Framed Area: Recollections paper, basic chipboard pieces that were sprayed with Barn Red and Suede Glimmer Mist. Joy is a Unit stamp inked with Soot.
- Flower Area: Chipboard and white paper flower sprayed with Barn Red and Suede Glimmer Mist.
- Corner: K&Company Ancestry chipboard.
- Top: This is coordinating paper from the Recollections stack. I then set 3 eyelets with a Big Bite to make this more book like.
- Interior: I finished the interior with ivory paper, I distress the edges with walnut stain.