My sister asked that I make a family album for her family for 2014. She didn’t want it to be perfect…then she would think it was too good to use! So, I found something I had that I could alter and play around with.
- Base: Classified File Folder.
- Front Page: Random scraps of paper and rub-ons from the 1970s! No, seriously…they are actually that old.
- First Two Pages: The paper used is K&Company. At my sister’s request, I have added some sheets of paper for journaling.
- Second Two Pages: DCWV Gilded Orchard paper, random stamps, and paper clips.
- Third Two Pages: Recollections Espresso Paper, stamped with Inkadinkadoo stamps one side (inked with walnut).
- Fourth Two Pages: Fish/water theme. K&Company paper. Creel; random paper, Silhouette print/cut. Trout are a Silhouette File.
- Back Cover: Random scrap paper. Our grandmother died earlier this year. While at her bed side I started working on a dandelion quilled art piece. So, dandelions have come to represent my grandmother. I hosted a dandelion swap, the dandelion picture was something I received in that swap.