I have been dying to use this stamp! This card was designed around the owl stamp and the piece of paper it is stamped on. I wanted to use all the interesting things on this piece of paper.
So thrilled to be done with my 25 different Christmas cards and to be able to do something COMPLETELY different!
- Card Base: Deep purple Bazzill card stock, 6×6.5, Edges were colored with Concord Distress Ink. I used a Unity poppy stamp with concord distress ink around the edge to create more interest. Chomped.
- First Layer: Recollections Habitat card stock pack, edged with concord distress ink. Chomped.
- Second Layer: Same as First Layer, fussy cut. Chomped.
- Image: Unity stamp, inked with Concord Distress Ink.
- Frame: Modified Silhouette file, cut from the same paper stack. I made a double think frame to rest this on from standard packaging material.
- Flower: Base; Momenta metal flower. Flower Top: White fabric flower that I colored with Distress Inks and Copic markers.