There is a month long challenge over at So Suzy Stamps…have you entered?
They are having a sale each Friday through Christmas. Get connected and find out what is on sale!
- Card Base: Pale yellow card stock, 6×6.
- First Layer: Graphic45 Couture card stock.
- Image: So Suzy Stamps Black Slinky Dress. The belt is made from rhinestones that I received in my first So Suzy Stamps mailing. I had some 1/2 round ivory matte “things” that I stuck in the middle of the rhinestones.
- Sentiment: So Suzy Stamps Confidence is Sexy.
- Chandelier Earrings: Silhouette file, cut from black card stock. Kaleidoscope embossing powder was adhered to the left side of the drops with a Versamark pen. One earring is set so that it hangs over the top edge. I created a small hole for other earring hook so that it goes through the paper to the back side.
I am on the design team for