I grew up with Santa Mouse filling the stockings and eating the cheese we left on the plate with Santa’s cookies. Santa Mouse was always more important to me than Santa. It all started with the Santa Mouse book. I still have my original book and bought several when they were reprinted.
- Card Base: Medium Bright Green card stock, A2ish, modified Silhouette file, edged with Copic YG97.
- First Layer: K&Company Christmas paper, edge stitched with white embroidery floss. I stuffed a little cotton in the toe before adhering.
- Stocking Top: Modified Silhouette file;
- Top Card: Sizzix embossing folder and rubbed with Delicata silver. The “silver balls” we made using a Versamark pen, and silver embossing powder, and a heat gun.
- Bottom Card: I used milkshake font, the same paper as the first layer, and my Silhouette to cut. The “red bells” were made by rubbing a red pigment ink stamp on the bells and the embossing with clear powder.
- Stocking Hanger: hole cut with a Big Bite, hanger is Canvas Corp Brand red hemp.
- Image: Some Odd Girls Chris Mouse, stamped with walnut on X-Press It paper, cut out with Silhouette, colored with Copics.