Red Pandas are so cute! If they were endangered and you could have one as a pet (yes, they have that temperament) I would have one!
I created all the cut files for this myself and also designed the deckle-edge card.
- Card Base: Neenah Copper
- White, black, pink, and red card stock
- Interior Base and Two Circles: Recollection Habitat
- Light olive for interior tail
- Interior distressing on edges of tail and circles: Distress ink – walnut stain and peeled paint.
- Stamp: Peeled Paint
Embellishments – Interior
- Wood Flower, stained with Sharpie Gold Metallic
- Glue on feet to legs. Make sure you use the correct foot for the leg!
- Glue on black body to print/cut section.
- Glue the ears pieces together
- Face: mouth, nose, and place on appropriate white area. Then glue down. Glue down long white areas that are under the eyes and next to the white mouth/nose area. Glue white area above eye to eye. Adhere to white area below eye that is already adhered to main face area.
Order of Adhering
- Back legs
- Front legs
- Adhere to card base.