The challenge this week from Craft Your Passion Challenges is “Something Beginning with B” and is sponsored by Diane’s Daydream Designs.
- Card base: Silhouette File, cut from Martha Stewart paper (Christmas), A2. Edges were stamped with a snowflake background stamp.
- First Layer: Offset from the front of the base. Cut from Martha Stewart paper (Christmas). I edged this with a blue pigment ink and then clear embossed.
- Second Layer: Stamp/sentiment printed to vellum, offset from first layer. This was fussy cut by hand. I cut out the shape using the Silhouette, I then used this shape as a template for what to cut. Blue brads were inserted after I used the Big Bite to create the holes.
- Bird Digistamp: Deck the Halls from Diane’s Daydream Designs.
- Inside: I masked this so that only the botton 1.5 inches would be stamped. I used the same stamp and ink as on the card base. I embossed with clear.
- Blue paper x 2
- Big Bite
- Blue Brads
- Blue Ink