- Card Base: Medium maroon, A2.
- First Layer: Medium.light tan, embossed with Sizzix folder, then I used walnut stain to highlight the embossing.
- Second Layer: DCWV Rustic. I thought this looked like old-fashioned wallpaper.
- Stamp: SB Turkey, colored with Copics. The hat (not the band), the apron, and the holly are paper pieced. There is a button and baker’s twine. On the bakers twine I used gelatos to soften the white/orange.
- Table: Silhouette file, distressed with walnut stain and honey.