- Card Base: Medium Gray, 6×6.
- 3 Layers of Paper: these are from a Halloween kit I purchased last year.
- Ribbon: the bottom ribbon I colored with gelatos, the top ribbon just has a simple knot. I used a punch to create the slit so that can run to the back and be adhered.
- Spiderweb: I added green glitter glue.
- Spiders: Silhouette file, attached to card with purple yarn.
- Lizzy Love (business now closed): Colored with Copics, edged with green, and on a layer of black. Adhered with 1/4 inch pop dots.