I’m not entirely thrilled with the background. I am still playing around with gelatos…we don’t entirely get each other yet!
- Card Base: Brown card stock, A2. Top left chomped.
- Owl First Layer: 1/4 circle cut to fit the card; using the Martha Stewart Circle Cutter. My Mind’s Eye, Fall Swirls Paper.
- Owl Second Layer: Made my own background with watercolor paper and gelatos.
- Owl: Unity stamp inked with gold. Embossed with Distress Embossing Power Vintage Photo. Colored with Distress Inks: Marmalade, Walnut Stain, Dusty Concord, and Crushed Olive.
- Miss You First Layer: Green card stock, upper left chomped.
- Miss You Second Layer: piece of scrap paper, edged and distressed with olive, upper left corner chomped.
- Miss You: inked with Concord.