- Card Base: Medium Olive, 5×7.
- First Layer: Recollections Habitat. Edges distressed with honey, walnut stain, concord, marmalade, barn red.
- Tree: Silhouette File, brown cardstock.
- Leaves: I used 4 different green card stocks. Unity stamp inked with concord, barn red, honey, and walnut stain. Then cut them out by hand. And then I went over them with a few flicks and lines from about 20 different Copic colors. Finally they are all crumpled. Then they were attached with different colored natural tone eyelets with a Big Bite.
- Sentiment: Random piece of card stock with a smaller piece of cardboard (packaging weight) behind it to give it dimension. The card stock with a dull green olive color. I distressed it with honey, walnut, and barn door. The edges were distressed with a distress tool. I used 7 different markers to cover up most of the white that was exposed with the distressing.