I still need to learn how to take pics of Copic coloring…looks much better in person!
- Card Base: medium blue, textured, A2.
- First Layer: Printed paper.
- Second Layer: Using the same printed paper as above, I cut out a Silhouette file. I cut it the same size as the First Layer and glued it down with tacky glue.
- Stamp: Hero Arts Happy Birthday, stamped with faded jeans.
- Tobie: Some Odd Girl digistamp, Snorkel Tobie. Colored with Copic markers.
- Fish: Silhouette file. I used two colors of orange paper. I distressed the edges of the lighter paper (the face) with barn door, and ran a red marker around the edge.
- Seaweed: Silhouette file on light blue card stock. I used an inkadinado stamp with blue ink to create the texture.
This was made for Ben for Cards Beyond Belief.