This quilled cherry blossom greeting card took over my mind for a week! So glad to have it materialized. Clearly this will not be going in an envelope!
- Card Base: White card stock, 6×6.
- First Layer: Silhouette frame file cut from white card stock (same as above), 5.8 x 5.8. Edges distress with Victorian Velvet. This is adhered to the card base with a 3×3 piece of light cardboard, edges painted pink.
- Windows: Three layers. SEI glitter paper; brown, pink, white, butterflies, cherry blossoms, double sided. The first layer is the dark side, the second layer the light side, the third layer is a grid cut from light pink card stock cut using a modified Silhouette file. Gems are Martha Stewart.
- Sentiment: Light side of the SEI card stock. Stamp is from Unity, stamped with walnut stain distress ink.
- Quilling: Cherry blossoms are quilled using 3 different pink card stocks, fringed red centers. The leaves are light green. Adhered with hot glue.
- Branch: Something I found in my yard. I pieced it together with hot glue to get the shape I wanted!
- Inside: Modified Silhouette file, distressed with Victorian Velvet. Also, I only attached the middle to emulate the front.