How fun is this! I am hoping this counts as a Clean and Simple (CAS) card.
- Card Base: Medium Red, A2.
- First Layer: DCVW Dots, Stripes, and Plaids. This was cut to ensure that the dots would create a frame.
- Second Layer: Paper House Little Man, cut to get the middle of the rays behind Tobie. Also, cut to ensure that the dots from the first layer are showing and even.
- Stamp: Mad Scientist Tobie (cut with Silhouette cut file I created), colored with Copic markers. I used sparkle makers on the lenses and the liquid in the flask. When attaching this I didn’t glue downhis hair and worked the paper so that it would give a 3-D effect.
- Adventurous: Unity stamp, inked with red, stamped on white. The bottom layer is the same as first layer. The middle layer is also from the Little Man group.