This was made for a Danny in Massachusetts for his 5th birthday.
I would like to add that the coloring is much better to the naked eye…and I am trying out another paper!
- Card Base: white, edge distressed with squeezed lemonade, and top corners chomped.
- First Layer: green scrap paper, with the top corners chomped.
- Second Layer: brown scrap paper, with the top corners chomped.
- Stamped Image: stampendous, colored with Copic markers and colored pencils.
- Sun: two K&Company flower die cuts
- Grass and orange dodad on the right: random die cuts
- Arrow: wood die cut, colored orange with a Sharpie, and a brown gem.