One of my first project using Copic markers. The first day I received almost 100 Copic markers 🙂 (purchased at a deep discount!) I colored a few digistamps. This was one. I also did this in another color wave, once I make the card I will post that one as well.
- Card base: Bright olive. 5.5 x 7 (finished size).
- First Layer: K&Company Poppy Seed paper, 5 x 6.5. Punched with Ek Success Edger.
- Stamped Image: Saturated Canary Tammi Buccaneer. Colored with Copic markers, I don’t have the all numbers! The layer under her is Martha Stewart Paper (Christmas 2013 I think). I adhered this at an angle and cut it to fit the edges of the card base.
- Rosette: made from scraps with 2 circles in the middle. I added a bee gel sticker. Adhered to card with hot glue.
- The two butterflies were punched from a piece of paper I received via a swap.
- Ribbon: left over Christmas ribbon. I threaded this through the holes and attached a bow with hot glue.
- There is a flourish from Silhouette. I spotted it with glitter glue.
- The flower is an Ek Success punch. I used a light green plaid paper and distress it with peeled paint.
- The lower right corner is two pieces of washi tape.