I had fun making this and using some paper rosettes I had recently made.Details:
- Base card stock: Bazzill. 5 x7. This is larger than normal due to the size of the paper rosettes.
- 1st layer paper: something from Michael’s. I did go through my paper and look for something that had an interesting, overall, and more subtle pattern. More bold and spottier patterns didn’t work that well.
- Celebrate: 2001 Stampin’ Up stamp. The edges were distressed with peeled paint.
- Paper Rosettes: These were something I had already made. I simply added the buttons.
- Ribbon: Short piece of 1.25 inch wide yellow fabric ribbon. I cut the ends at an angle after I added the ribbon.
- Split Sun: This is one of my favorite Silhouette files, which I modified – only using elements within this file. Then I attached a gem/embellishment to the center of the top.
- Button. I used the button between the C and E of “Celebrate” to cover up an area that had too much going on that I didn’t want to show.