Wow! I just love this card!
This card is the result of a piece of paper that I loved and didn’t want to cut!
It is very luxurious greeting card. I left any sentiment off as there are so many ways to use this.
- Card base: A nice piece of one-sided card stock with some nifty folding! On the edge I used 5 grommets set with a big bite. The last step of the assembly was to “sew” through the grommets with a piece of coordinating purple organza.
- The inside middle section is a paper that coordinates with the front.
- The back panel was inked with peeled paint. Then I used a coordinating paper.
- The beige butterfly wing is this Silhouette file cut in half. I added a rectangle to it that I used to adhere it to the middle sections. I also deleted all the interior cuts.
- I used the negative of the butterfly that is in the middle to make the front. I carefully placed it, taped it down, and masked the underlying card to protect it. Then I inked the butterfly area with peeled paint, dusty concord, walnut stain, and squeezed lemonade. Finally, I added a strip of the same paper that I used in the middle section in a strip on the front.