This artist trading card is for a US Flag themed swap.
- The stiff card I am using as the based is repurposed packaging.
- I modified this Silhouette file: removed the interior and used the negative. I cut this out of standard white cardstock. I choose the donkey to represent US politics.
- Using the iris folding technique I placed strips straight across the donkey. No iris. I though this would mimic the flag better.
- I used two papers: gray with blue stars bordered with white, and red.
- I distressed the white cardstock with barn door (red).
What's the Deal with the Dog?
If this inspires you let me know!