This is a simply and easy recipe that I have used for decades!
Although I have given measurements take these as suggested estimates.
Ingredients1 loaf fresh bread, French or Italian. I usually choose one that is thicker with more interior bread. 1/2 cup mayo 1/2 cup butter 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese 2-4 crushed garlic cloves 2-4 tablespoons dried parsley
- Cut the loaf into one in slices leaving the loaf together at the bottom.
- Place loaf on aluminum foil.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Place the mixture in between each slice.
- If there is anything left over, slather it over the top.
- Cover up the load with the foil and close up the edges.
- Place in preheated 350º over for 30 minutes.