This is a fun, quick, and easy card that requires nothing but cardstock, an embossing folder, and your Silhouette.
- Paper (all car stock): maroon, ivory, tan, and brown.
Equipment, Supplies, and Tools
- Silhouette files: boot, rope
- Distress Ink: Tim Holtz, Walnut Stain
- Tim Holtz Snips
- Embossing folder
- Self-healing mat
- Guillotine paper cutter (mine is the Costco version)
- Omnigrid rulers
- Rotary cutter (I adore my the left-handed one!)
- Tape: ATG
- Glue: Tacky
- Base Card: Maroon 4 x 4.5, (4.0 x 9 scored and folded in half) Also, the card folds at the top.
- First Overlay: Ivory, 3.75 x 4; stained all over with distress ink.
- Boot: 2.5 x 3.5 (approx.). Cut out of tan cardstock with heel and strap from brown cardstock.
- Assemble boot with glue.
- Rope cut 3.75 x 4.25 (approx) on brown cardstock.
- Place rope of ivory cardstock and trim to fit. Use snips for better results.
- Have all pieces cut and prepared.
- Adhere the first overlay with tape.
- Center and adhere the boot with tape or glue.
- Adhere the the inside with tape or glue.